Comment on page
Flight Schedule Records
Flylogs flight scheduling has been designed to fit precisely the needs of ATO organizations with or without multiple operational bases and multiple aircraft on each location. Schedule records or bookings may be created by the company manager, roster manager, aircraft manager or even directly by your pilots or students.
Company Managers and Roster Managers have a full access to al rostering options in all company aircraft. Aircraft managers have full access to the aircraft they manage, including maintenance records, logbooks and schedules.
Pilot or Student self booking is available on demand, and requires the company to activate the flight billing functions.
- 1.Draft: Unpublished schedule record. Only visible to schedule management users.
- 2.Active: The schedule record is published and visible to crew members.
- 3.Confirmed: The schedule record has been confirmed by the flight crew.
- 4.Rejected The schedule record has been rejected by either one of the flight crew.
- 5.Cancelled: The flight has been cancelled after the schedule was confirmed.
Each schedule record contains the following information and represents a scheduled flight, 1 flight.
- Published (check box that defines if the schedule record is visible by crew or not).
- Schedule start date and time
- Schedule end date and time
- Crew: PIC, SIC and Supervisor or third crew member.
- Flight Rules
- Flight Type
We have created a fast editing form (see screenshot below) that includes the management of all information related to each schedule record.
The form has a flight data information on the left side, and a supplemental information right side that changes dynamically depending on the aircraft and crew members selected for the flight.
The form has only 5 fields that are mandatory:
- 1.Flight type
- 2.Start time (Automatically populated from your click position on the calendar)
- 3.End time (Automatically populated from your click position on the calendar)
- 4.Callsign (Automatically populated with the Aircraft registration if left empty)
All other fields are optional. Note that additional fields may appear dynamically, like the flight mission, if the PIC or SIC are enrolled in a flight training with pending flight missions.
You can directly choose to publish the new record as you create it if you click the checbox on the bottom labeled "Publish immediately".
Flight Schedule Record editing form
Last modified 1mo ago